Let’s not talk about “How much money you saved in a short period of time on your auto or homeowners insurance” –
Let’s talk about how the majority of audits we perform for new clients show their former policies to be coverage deficient in many key areas, and expensive for the amount of coverage they own.
Though insurance agencies are not legally bound to act as fiduciaries to their clients, we strive to act as a fiduciary, always in the best interest of our clients.
Solutions we provide to protect families and their futures:
- Provide coverage analysis comparisons between current plans and our recommended solutions based on individual risk profile, net worth, and risk characteristics.
- Depth of carrier market access not found in most independent agencies. Simply put, we have more carrier choices than most agencies and get better products and deals tailored for clients because of our resources.
- Coverage for Personal Collections of Jewelry, Art, Wine, Furs, and Other Valuables
- Coverage for Toys including motorcycles, ATVs, watercraft, snowmobiles, RVs
- Flood Insurance – FEMA program as well as lower risk and lower cost private flood insurance, and excess flood
- Unbiased opinions and advice. We are carrier agnostic. Whichever carrier has the best overall deal for the client is our recommendation, period. We find the best policies for clients at the lowest cost for recommended coverages. The best insurance is never the lowest cost insurance, it is the lowest cost for the correct coverages for the exposure of the client.
- Initially and annually, we audit policies and probe our markets for the best offering.
- Homeowners policies for homes valued from $100k – $50M
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Personal Umbrella & Excess Liability
- Builders Risk & Vacant Property
Mistakes Commonly Found on Auto and Home Packages:
- No umbrella coverage
- Incorrect replacement cost valuation on homeowners policies
- No coverage or inadequate limits of water/sewer backup coverage
- No coverage for Trusts or LLCs for estate planning purposes and asset preservation
- Low liability limits
- No agency advocacy – many insurance agents exclusively work for the company they sell insurance for and have no other carrier options for policy placement. Talk about a conflict of interest.
I have several policies through an agent with one of the big national insurance companies that our family has used since the 70s. I took a portion of my business to Sean based on several factors. He took a look at most of the policies I had and was open and honest about what I had in place. Most of the policies I had made sense and were already a great value, so we chose not to move that business. There was one home policy however that my primary agent either couldn’t beat or just wasn’t focused on. Either way, Sean came back with coverage and a premium that was far better than what I had. I really appreciate his responsiveness and communication via e-mail or phone. In fact, I think I called and told him that I had a gap in coverage on a Friday and a few hours later he could get the new policy in effect. I truly appreciate the focus and priority he showed me as a client, and I do intend to (and already have) recommended his business to others.
Customer since 2019
Great service. Always get answers to my questions either immediately or before the end of the business day.
Richard C., customer since 2005
Timely response, answered all my questions, saved me money. I have already recommended to friends.
Customer since 2020
Sean has been immensely helpful in all aspects of the process. He helped me determine the correct coverage levels needed for my specific situation and took the lead in evaluating various policies through various carriers to get me the best coverage for the best price. He is very responsive to questions or changes. I highly recommend.
Peter F., customer since 2020
I think Derek’s responsiveness is unparalleled. Exceptional service.
Ismat A., customer since 2018
Brush Creek is knowledgeable and responsive. Every time my insurance needs have changed or issues have arisen, they have advised appropriately and handled the situation quickly!
Customer since 2013
Incredibly prompt service, great rates and great customer service
Jennifer K., customer since 2013
Character, integrity and superb customer service.
Lawrence S., customer since 2014
Your team is helpful and responsive. A pleasure to do business with.
Terry M., customer since 2018
Sean was more than accommodating when I needed to switch insurance companies in order to have bundled insurance. I was terribly stressed with the end of the school year, buying a home, a daughter in college and doing all of it on my own. Sean was so patient, helpful and knowledgeable.
Cathe F., customer since 2020
Brush Creek Partners are great to work with. They are always looking out for my interests, in both providing the best coverage and saving me money at the same time. Highly recommend!!!!
Customer since 2013
Very responsive and help find the best plans.
Customer since 2018
Incredible attention to detail and communication with customers. The team seems to have a great cohesiveness, and they leave no stone unturned.
Nicholas P., customer since 2019
Embolden has been so pleased with the service we get from the team at Brush Creek Partners. We appreciate the true commitment to meeting our needs, entrepreneurial spirit, professionalism, and creativity. Plus, the Brush Creek team is always very responsive to every email and phone call, and that is highly important to us. Thank you!
Laura M., customer since 2018
You always respond to e-mails and calls, service is great.
James W., customer since 2020
Ben is very accommodating and has a good understanding of our needs, even if situations cause a change in our needs.
Customer since 2016
You shopped for the best deals for me and are always available to discuss my insurance options and answer questions that I may have.
Customer since 2017
Easy to work with. Saves me money every year by shopping rates. Can talk directly to them and they solve any issues with the carriers.
Nicholas R., customer since 2010
I called BCP to delete a vehicle from my policy. Nick was polite and efficient. No fuss, no muss. Received the amendment from Safeco shortly and a refund in my checking account. Well done.
Customer since 2017
My job has been so much easier since we started working with Brush Creek Partners. To start with they were able to right size our coverages and eliminate redundancies, which gave us our coverage for less money. Because of our growth we quickly had to increase coverages, and this was turned around very quickly. But the biggest impact the team has is assisting us with questions of coverage that come from customers. As we grow, so does the size of our clients. Having Brush Creek Partners to call on helps us stay focused on our core values, as they bring a level of expertise about liability in the digital health industry that none of us possess.”
VP of Finance at an Inc 500 digital health company
I can tell that Ben and his team care about their customers. They always keep in touch when life changes affect our insurance situation and are constantly on the lookout for ways to save us money or provide us with products that best fit our needs.
Grant R., customer since 2013
My agent is very responsive and provides solutions that meet my insurance needs.
Customer since 2016
I’d recommend the team at Brush Creek Partners. They’ve been super helpful to us, negotiating and finding E&O coverage for us as a de novo technology provider in financial services, where others could not. They had our best interests in mind, while helping our Fortune 500 partners feel confident in the outcome.
COO of a rapidly growing Fintech company
Allow us to take risk management and insurance off of your plate so you can focus on revenue generating activities.
We can review your contracts, help you build cyber security policies, manage your insurance program, and handle many other risk management functions.